Where B.L.'s Writing Desk Resides

Trespass at your own risk.

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Now for something completely different . . .

All right, let me get this over and done with. Ready? This is for my sis:

BANANA HAMMOCK!

(I'll give a hundred virtual cookies to anyone who gets the reference.)

Greetings and welcome to "The Drafty Corner", my new and first blog. Why have I created a blog? No real reason, to be honest. I suppose the main one is that as a writer-to-be, I should force myself to write something - even if it's completely inane and meaningless - every day. My other lame excuse is that come next Monday, I will be traveling to and studying in London for a semester. So it'll be good for me to have a means of recording any experiences I want to keep a record of. We'll see how that all pans out, though.

I also hope to use this blog as a way to keep track of my creative projects, which will hopefully gain momentum in the time to come. I'll more than likely just jot down some thoughts here and there, but I may also consider posting some stories or artwork on here, depending on how busy and optimistic I am. ;)

All right, I'll wrap this up for today since my sister keeps distracting me and my grandmother just arrived to spend a week with us. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment