Where B.L.'s Writing Desk Resides

Trespass at your own risk.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Cue the Empire theme music . . .

A brief word:

To start off with, I have the dreaded news . . . and yes, I mean the news. CLASSES START UP AGAIN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK FROM NOW AND I CAN'T BELIEVE SUMMER'S ALMOST OVER IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR IT'S NOT FAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!

*cries*

Okay, now it's out of my system. So, yes, classes will start again soon, which means of course my output of fiction updates will be even further reduced, and it's already non-existent in several vectors. But I'll manage the best I can. I am happy to say, though, that along with posting the seventh chapter of Blood Wars: The Last Nosferatu (http://mllerevenant.deviantart.com/#/d2wd005), I have also posted the first installment of the second 'trilogy', Blood Wars: New Dawn (my version of Star Wars: A New Hope), to be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6202169/1/Blood_Wars_New_Dawn.

I originally intended to wait on writing this until more of the TB novels were released, but I just got an inch to write it last week, so voila. This means I'll have to be on top of my character information, so if anyone with Trinity Blood know-how has any special information about Hugue de Watteau, Leon Garcia de Asturias, or Kaya Syokka, feel free to leave a note. Thank ye. :)

I'm also rather curious as to what happens to Gie de Grandville (sp?), the Count of Bruges. I know I can find out just by reading RAM V, but it won't be out in English for a whole other year at least! For the sake of the fanfic, I really don't mind the spoiler. I already know the big twist in RAM IV (Howl on the Edge). I admit it did take me by surprise, not so much at the moment it happened but when I was looking at the pictures, and I thought, "Wait a minute, could it be . . .?" And when I realized it was I was like, "Aww, s---, that sucks!"

Yay for spoilers (or not so spoilers). ;)

Have to run now - it's beach time! (While it's still warm and school-less.)




"I have a bad feeling about this." - any of the Star Wars films. Pick one.

No comments:

Post a Comment