Where B.L.'s Writing Desk Resides

Trespass at your own risk.

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's see where this goes . . .

A brief word:

*revives everyone reading this from shock* Didn't I tell you I'd return in the near future? Oh, wait, you had no reason to believe me due to my previous inability to update within a reasonable time span.

Well, ha.

This isn't a serious post, though. I'm using it to share some stuff from the Internet that has amused me exceedingly. I've recently discovered the Terrible Crossover Fandom Idea Generator and I'm going to give my thoughts on those I find most interesting/hilarious/disturbing. Here goes!

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 8 and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The story should use a secret government plot as a plot device!"

I admit I know almost nothing about FF8 and next to nothing about BTVS, but this could be a potentially interesting and doable mix.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining American Idol and Grease. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!"

Oh hell yes. I'd read that any day.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Mr. Ed and The Magic School Bus. The story should use somebody misplacing their pants as a plot device!"

Oh God. Just imagine the havoc that would ensue.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Dukes of Hazzard and King Arthur. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device!"

. . . how would that even work? I mean, unless you went AU or something . . . I'm thinking way too hard about this.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Chowder and Smurfs. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!"

A political satire, or just a straight-up alternative to the 2012 elections. I'm down for either.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Survivor and Big Brother. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!"

I'm pretty sure that show is in the works.

"Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Blue's Clues and My Little Pony. The story should use a malevolent artificial intelligence as a plot device!"

This could be incredibly epic. I mean it. Someone write this!



I'll come up with more later. Right now, I have to get going. Green Hornet time!





"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but you can't pick your friend's nose." - The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment